Industrial and Collaborative Robot Automation
Brand Promise: Absolute Trust in Knowledge Partnerships
To determine the optimum solution we need to examine the application and client specifications such as:
Type of your production process application
• MATERIAL HANDLING (Transferring, Sorting, Packaging, Palletizing)
• MACHINE TENDING (CNC, IMM, Press)
• ASSEMBLY (Screwdriving, Inserting)
• MATERIAL REMOVAL (Polishing, Sanding, Deburring)
• QUALITY (Inspection, Measuring, Testing)
• MATERIAL ADDITION (Dispensing, Painting)
Specifications of your production process
• High mix / Low volume (SMEs)
• Repetitive process
• Dangerous and Dull process
• Lack of working space
We can only then recommend the selection of Robot (industrial v/s collaborative), and the right End Effector (EOAT) to provide the solution. Finally we will complete the System Integration to the production line.
Product range and specifications – contact us for the full range
of Robot Automation solutions specific to your needs.
Product range and specifications – contact us for the full range of Robot Automation solutions specific to your needs.